Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
During the Tour:
- Unnecessary noises should be avoided.
- Eating, drinking or smoking inside our natural reserve is prohibited.
- Following instructions and safety is always a good way to collaborate with our tour guides.
- Electronics such as video and cameras, etc., are not recommended. Valuables like back packs, coolers or anything that can become garbage or be unsafe for the environment is not allowed.
- Keeping the life jacket on is a requirement during the entire tour. This will keep you safe, warm and protected from the splashes of your paddling.
- Swimming is not allowed. From April 2007, the Department of Natural and Environmental Resources (DRNA) prohibited this activity to protect the micro-organisms (“dinoflagellates”) living in the Bio-Bay. Yokahú Kayak Trips wants to preserve these waters by enforcing this law.
What to Bring:
- Towels and/or additional clothes could be great in case you get wet.
- Water shoes or sandals with Velcro adjustment recommended. Otherwise, you can leave your shoes with our staff at the shoreline.
- Eyes wear retainer cord (if necessary).
- Payment Method (Visa, Master Card, Cash or Travel Checks).
- Yokahú Kayak Trips operates from Monday thru Saturday. For security reasons we do not operate on Sundays. Many personal boat operators visit the place from where we depart. This situation makes the area an unsecured one for those using kayaks or other small water transport.
- Kids are welcome from 6 years up.
- Reservations are held with credit cards (Visa or MasterCard). Cancellation request must be made 48 hours before the day of the tour; otherwise a 50% fee will be applied.
- Rescheduling is always an option.
- After the reservation, we can send a confirmation e-mail with detailed directions
(only if requested).
- At Yokahú Kayak Trips Inc., we reserve the right to refuse admission.